Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Cutie'pies

We got our family pictures back, and I quite love them.   I love pictures that show peoples true personalities not just the posed stuff, So I was really exited about these.   I had a hard time choosing my favorites to share, so I am sharing a LOT.  Thanks again Heather Cram =) 




We are dong good. We had a decent thanksgiving considering we were apart. Rye worked and me and the boys went to Rye's aunts and uncles. Everyone was there it was fun! We went to Utah that weekend. Rye's family had a not very good thanksgiving so we went home to have a Re-do thanksgiving with them. I sure love them! And was glad to get to spend a redo thanksgiving with them. I forgot my camera though.
Good news.... We are all the way done Christmas shopping!! Cool, Right? I LOVE Christmas!!
Holden's latest good stuff: Mom: Holden do you want some oatmeal for breakfast?? Holden: Ya, You got it Girlfriend! (He picked that up from Rye)
Deer are "Donkeys"
Jerky is "turkey"
He asked if Rye could be his mom because Rye has boobies to....(rye really liked that one haha)
He tells us all the time he loves us. The most common thing that comes out of his mouth is...."I sure love you mom/Knoxy/dad! I'm gonna keep you forever."
Knox is doing good, he is so handsome and has a huge personality!

8 comments:

Cox's said...

Oh my! You have a beautiful family! Your boys are SO cute and So are you! I think I could just stare all day at the close up pic of knox, with the fadded tree in the back ground. Your boys have georgeous eyes! I love the one where your all laying down too, I really just like them all! I found these really cute frames I want to get someday! Organic Bloom. Your pics would look awesome in them! Holden is getting so big! He has lost his baby look :( but it's fun to see him growing up into a handsome boy! He really sounds like a sweetheart. Knox is at one of my favorite ages. I will trade you for a while! Knox for Washignton! Ha I love my guy but wow he is really in the terrible twos! I hope we can see you guys over the Holidays! I love youa nd think about you often!

The brackens said...

L.O.V.E!!!! your pictures P!!!! So dang cute, I could look at them ALL day! :)!!!!

Cassie said...

They are A-mazing! Really, you look gorgeous! That husband of yours is hunky! Wooohooo!
Holden and Knox are so cute. I have to get a family picture, ok.
What a great looking family. I love you guys!
LOVE the color, Love the location,

Celisa said...

I love your pictures! Your family is so cute! I'm glad that you are all doing well!

Ricci Harvey said...

I love the pictures! You guys are so fun!

hunt-family said...

Such a cute family! I love all the pictures!

The McKims! said...

Aww, I LOVE EM ALL! I'm so jealous! (But in a good way). Want wait to see you all again for Christmas. Love you!

LaDawna said...

Such a cute family! your boys are soooooo cute.