Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Sneak peek!

I Love getting my kids' Pictures taken!  Believe it or not so does Rye, I think he likes scrapbooks, blogs, and family pictures more then I do.....or at least he is just super sweet =)  But Heather Cram (Giggles & Grins)  Took our family pictures, she does so good.  And posted our sneek peek, and I am SO exited to see the rest.  You can tell how hectic the shoot was (with my boys) by how spastic they look in the family picture. Heather is a trooper, cuz she made spastic look "GooD"  HAHA!  I think it will make for some good pictures.  I will post the rest when we get them.

5 comments:

The brackens said...

OH MY!!!.. I WANT MORE!!!!!! :)!

Cassie said...

there darling portia!

The McKims! said...

I love the second one. It so shows everyone's personality. Way cute! I'm excited to see the rest.

Shanley said...

These are cute! I can't wait until you post the other ones. Heather does such a great job!!

Celisa said...

Cute!