Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Family update


Thought I better do an update on my kids, really these are my favorite posts when I look back, and I feel like I have missed so much!...
Holden:
He  turned four and hit a rough patch, I think he wants to be a baby real bad 1/2 the time and a big boy the other...Let just say this phase wont be missed by me!
He loves healthy food, I love it!  He wants salads at restaurants, eats a grapefruit every morning, loves veggies, loves Thai curry, avocados I am a proud momma!
He is Clever! 
We have been getting "he looks like Justin Bieber " lately...Don't know how to take that.
Funny things he has said lately:
He was trying to convince me to play cars with him, and this was how he tried to do so.
"Mom, cars are WAY much fun then makeup!"
For my birthday  I asked him what he was going to get me and he told me a new bra! I know right??  So now every time we see bras in stores he points out which one he will get me next year.
I have always loved how when my boys see barbies or Disney princess they say its me, haha!  Lets just say Holden is no longer fooled.  It is a sad day when your no longer a Disney princess for your kids, it was fun while it lasted!
This one is gross, yet Innocent, and so funny.  He informed rye and I last night that his bum burped out poo into his undies.  He said casually, "Mom my bum just burped out a lil' poop into my undies, but I took care of it!"....I think the oops poopies just run in all the males on this earth from a young age.
Knox:
He talks more.
He only loves junk food, and it drives me crazy, he wont even try good stuff.
He loves to snuggle.  Every morning he is in bed with Rye and I.  Either on top of us, lying across our feet, you name it. 
Him and Holden have bunk beds now, so that is where he got his new found sleep freedom.
He loves tractors.
He has the best...and worst sound effects to  everything he does.
He loves to sing, but is so tone deaf, we laugh and laugh!
It is sad when your 1 year old is so mature that he has to pretend to be a baby....I guess more of  a baby puppy.
He plays so good with Holden now.
He loves his grandmas and grandpas! 
I have learned his language.  He mixes his whole sentences into one word.  Like, "I Achoomama" means I love you momma!  Tricky Right?  He is like my own game of Madgab.
Rye and I are doing good.  These guys keep us busy.  And we love them! 


These were their balloon babies, they both took care of them until they died.  I was surprised by how motherly they were to those creepy things.
I woke up one morning and Holden had gotten them both dressed, bless his heart, into dirty shirts and  Holdens shoes, and they were ready to go out and play!

3 comments:

Ricci Harvey said...

Your kids are so funny and so cute! Your posts make me laugh.

The brackens said...

Hahaha!!! Oh my..your children brighten up my day! I love it.

The McKims! said...

Ohh, i'm so glad you guys live closer! Cute pictures. I want you to take some picture of my kids!!! Love you!