Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter!

 We had a fun FUN Easter!  It is so fun being home for all these things.  We were actually really busy to running back and forth from get together to get together,  I never realized how bad I missed that! We started out in Enterprise and let the kids go to the Town hunt, which Knox didnt get one thing!  That little stinker fought me for ten minutes because he wanted to start, and then when it was time to go he threw his basket down and said "NO NO momma!" and walked off.  Stubborn....
 We then headed down to Saint George for the Moyle Easter party, which was SOOOO fun, I think we were only missing 3 people out of our WHOLE family!  We almost filled the park, I loved it and left with the best feeling, I love being a Moyle.  Then Sunday after church we went to the Fitzwater/Woods Easter party, and had  great time! Everyone was also there to. THEN, after that we headed to Enterprise and had a hunt with just my family, it was a night time egg hunt with glow sticks, and The boys loved it.  That was our Easter!  Hope you all had a good one!

4 comments:

Shanley said...

Man, you guys all have some good lookin' kids! How fun for them to all be so close in age. I LOVE it!! I am glad you had a great Easter. (BTW that is my mom in the pic ha-ha)

The brackens said...

Happy Easter Fitzys"!! I'm so glad it was a great Easter

Ricci Harvey said...

How cute, all the kids look cute! I had the funniest dream about you last night.

Celisa said...

I'm glad that you guys had a great Easter with your family! All of the kids are so cute. I wish that we lived closer to you so that we would get to see you every now and then!