Sunday, January 16, 2011

Fun Stuff!


Well, we were able to take a fun little trip out to the ranch yesterday! It was short, but it was nice to get away. Russ had some guys out there helping him with some cows, and it was nice to see them to.. We did some family bonding and took a FUN ride up in the mountains, and surprisingly it wasn't even cold...
I have been able to hack some bodies wireless Internet sometimes lately! haha! and so when I can I have been blogging and trying to keep up on all of you...ARE YOU SO PROUD OF ME!! I have gone 7 months with no Tv or Internet (except for my blackberry) Rye always tells me to just call and get it all hooked up, I don't know why I don't??? I think it makes me not be a lazy bumb....
New Fitzy News::
Knox finally is cutting a tooth! He took four steps, and he says momma, dada, no no (while shaking his head) and drives cars around like Holden.
I bought my own hair thinning shears off Amazon.com for four bucks, and I am so thrilled!! And no I didn't have a clue how to do it, and I love the results....my hair is just so thick!!!
Yesterday my little brother took first at the Rocky Mountain rumble! (HUGE accomplishment) I think only like two guys from Enterprise have ever done that.
I really dislike ladies with dog babies.....(kinda off subject, haha) It just drives me nuts though! You should never treat a dog better then a human, ever....especially cute little baby humans....I have just had a few run'ins lately with this matter! haha!
That's the latest and the greatest!!
Here are some fun pictures from yesterday. (the top one was so cute!! I had to get a picture of that!)





They are getting so cute together...........YES, Holden is having the biggest tantrum I had ever seen him have!! He was pissed because we left him over by the mud, and Rye was throwing snow balls at him.....weirdo.

5 comments:

Ricci Harvey said...

Lol! Holden's tantrum cracks me up. $4.00 for thinning shears is amazing! My cutting scissors were $30.00.

Portia said...

Rick, They are soooo nice to!!! Go and check them out, the store was like Beeauty Chic.

The McKims! said...

Poo, First, i LOVE the top pic! so cute! if only dad could see them Wranglers... never show him! :) Second, i second the dog babies... so dumb... Third, i miss you guys!!! i cant believe how grown up my little knox-a-roo i getting!

The brackens said...

HAHAHAH 1st of all.. I love holdens tantrum!!!! I just started to burst out laughing!!! And second.. You have the cutest family ever!! I love the pictures!!!

The Nebs said...

I'm with you on the top picture, PRICELESS! Couldn't agree more about the dog thing! What's up with that??