Sunday, January 2, 2011

Update on my BoYs..

I feel like lately in my blogging I have been just saying how wonderful and perfect my kids and motherhood life is......So, I thought maybe I should post some of the hard truths.



Holden-

He has been saying "bad words" like stupid, and darnit, and "be nice mom" , "Your a BAD boy mom", " I have had it mom!" "I am going to burn this house down with some fireworks mom"
....and so on!!
(he thinks fireworks means HOT, like if he has hot food in his mouth, he says he has got "Fireworks")

The crazy thing is, he never really says these things mean, he usually is just talking, and sometimes even saying them in a creepy sweet voice.....
Ya, I don't really get him!

Pretty much whenever I bath him he poos in the bathtub...

He is learning to lie, and tell HUGE stories! (it's actually really funny)

He sings himself to sleep.

Yesterday, All I wanted was to buy some pants at Maurice's. Holden was pushing Knox around the store in his stroller like a chicken with his head cut off, and ran right into a overloaded rack of clothes and the whole things fell right on top of him and Knox! (so embarrassing) He started crying and freaking out saying, " I am soooo mad! mom, I so scared of those princess dresses, I am so scared of those dumb princess dresses!!!!"

Whenever he poops, he tries to get it out of his diaper himself......with his hands

I still lOVE him though.




Knox-
He luckily cant do to much damage yet! He is so stubborn and demanding though!
He yells and throws tantrums like I have never seen.
He constantly is following me around whining.
He still loves to sing (which is so cute)
I keep thinking he is just so cranky because he is teething, but still no teeth, and no sign of any coming in...He will probably be walking before he gets any.


We just wanted to see if he would make a cute girl....He did =) ------This is how we potty train (Aunt Noah (bless her heart) taught him the underwear on the head thing.
A few nights ago, Rye was looking at me all creepy like, and then asked if he could braid my hair...?....He is really good at it hu! And let me add this little diddy took him over five minutes!

9 comments:

Brianna said...

You have the cutest boys. I can't believe how much Holden looks like a your brothers and knox looks like his daddy. hahah. they are adorable.

Ricci Harvey said...

That's freakin' funny that Rye wanted to braid your hair. I feel bad for you that holden poops in the tub, I would freak. But it's kind of a cute story anyhow.

TheStaheliFamily said...

Your boys are so cute!! The important thing... did you end up getting your pants? I usually give up when I have both kids with me. The last time I took Parker with me he sat and made fun of me in the dressing room and was yelling, oooh mom I see your underwear. Kids are so funny. We wouldn't have all the funny things to talk about without them.

Shanley said...

This is all so funny. Your boys are both adorable, and I love your hair too! Rye did an awesome job. Husbands are just as funny as kids sometimes.

The McKims! said...

HAA! love to hear the bad! It reminds me so much of my bad... LINCOLN!! Holden and Lincoln are so much alike. Yesterday lincoln followed his cousin kelton around saying over and over in a low, scary creepy voice, "Kelton, kelton." They are so weird! oh and beautiful hair! Rye should do your hair all the time...

Celisa said...

Being a mom is the best thing ever, but there are definitely some hard truths! I love your cute boys, and the fact that Rye wanted to braid your hair! How funny!

The brackens said...

Oh P!!! The adventures of BOYS!! lol. Loved the posts, and the hard truths!!! And.. Good Job Rye ;)!!! haha.

Cassie said...

You look so good in those glasses! I love hearing all of the funny things the boys are doing. Holden is so funny! Keep reminding Holden about his Aunt Cassie....don't want him forgetting me! :) Aunt Tassie

Cassie said...

Oh and my kids have pooped in the tub before! My mom says so did Rye! Don't tell him though!