Thursday, January 27, 2011

I really want....


I really, REALLY want a baby girl.....Is that sad? I Love babies in general, but you see, I only have boys. So naturally I really really want a baby girl!! Two days I ago, I had a IUD (actually IUC) put in. And it was really bitter sweet. Why?? Cuz, when you get pregnant, you have a chance of getting a GIRL!
Is it sad that....

I already have her name picked.

Her nick name. Looks, bedding, shoes, leggings. The tiny little flower she will wear in her hair the day she is born.
Her clothes, her Room, what I am going to start her on collecting (vintage raggedy ann stuff, cute right?!)
I constantly have an eye out for that stuff!
And most of all her accessories!! I have learned how to make them all!! .....I just need someone to make them for. =( I love hair bands! flowers, bows, hats...Love, love love.
(I bought this....and the hat in the first picture....how sad is that)
I know I will get her some day!! Rye is worried for that day though, he thinks I will forget about him and our baby boys. If he had his choice we would have all boys. With how much he babies his baby boys, our girls are going to be so spoiled...
Some day, right?

12 comments:

Jared N Kassie said...

Don't worry Portia! It's always 50/50 so who knows! plus I really believe that the Lord gives us the children that only we can care for the best! you've got what is prefect for you right now and later... Well thats up to him :)

The brackens said...

P! You will get your girl!! I can feel it!!! And she will be adorable.. and for sure SPOILED!!!! :)!!

Ricci Harvey said...

You will have the CUTEST girl! I love the hat, I've never found one but always wanted one. I actually had a picture in mind with Sophie and her two cousins wearing that hat as newborns but I never found any so it didn't happen. You are so cute!

Ricci Harvey said...

P.S. My mom always wanted a girl when all she had was boys, then she regretted it when she got me, ha ha. She used to tease your mom and tell her she was jealous because when your mom had Sam, that was the name she had in mind for Coley if he was a girl. But instead when she had me, she named me Ricci. funny story.

Celisa said...

I think that you will get your baby girl Porsh, and when you get her she's gonna be amazingly cute! I love the hat and headband. I have lots of cute hairclips and headbands for Livi, but she takes the headbands off after about 2 minutes and her hair isn't quite long enough for the clips. But I'm determined that she will wear them some day! Ha ha.

The Nebs said...

Oh you'll get her someday! And she'll be gorgeous! Love the hat and headband! Looks like she'll be very spoiled when she gets here! Girls really are fun, I actually wanted a boy first, but after Kylie was born, I would have been happy with ALL girls! But I'm loving having a little boy, and can't wait to have another one!

Sammy said...

Come take one of mine. They are such little Divas.. But I sure do love them..

The Durham's said...

Portia, this post cracked me up!! I was feeling that way the whole time I was pregnant!! (we didn't know what we were having) So to keep myself from being let down if it wasn't a girl I convinced myself it was a boy! You will get your girl and she will be gorgeous, and she will have 2 older brothers who will do their best to protect her until the day she dies!!
P.S. Sam is right, they are divas! Elsie has been one since the day she was born! Such a brat too!

The McKims! said...

Yes, such DIVAS!! There is such a huge difference in the girls and boys. Nixin already is so vocal about what she wants and when she wants it. She throws the biggest fit if she doesnt get it or gets it taken away. Brat! But they are fun... PS... I would LOVE for you to send me that hat and head band... Okey dokey.. Where did you find them both?? I think i must have them.

Portia said...

Everybody, my Boys are the biggest DIVAS ever!! haha! So, I could totally handle a girl...I think! Cheesy, I bought you a hat (a even cuter one) and I hasnt shipped to me!!! ANGER!

Portia said...

Everybody, my Boys are the biggest DIVAS ever!! haha! So, I could totally handle a girl...I think! Cheesy, I bought you a hat (a even cuter one) and I hasnt shipped to me!!! ANGER!

Jessie said...

Portia, you would be the perfect mom for a little girl! And just look at it this way, if you have all boys, you will always be the princess of the house! :)