Saturday, January 29, 2011

Just Some AWESOME tips....

It is almost swim suit season (YAY)....kinda I guess? Yay, because I love summer...Shoot, because it is swim suit season. I like to look early for my swim suits, because they are so expensive!! and so I find that if you buy them pre-season, they are cheaper. Last night I got'ta browsing because we are going on a trip soon. I came across some sites I MUST share.....Check them out, these are all great "modest" sites to find a suit! And they are last seasons so they are much cheaper then they will be!
(the links)

Lime RiCki (huge sale)

DivinitaSole (You get to design your own)


This is one of the two that I got...they are $18-25! This one is nice and tight to squish the jiggly stuff =)

Also
Luv my style (link) is a small business that my sisters started. They sell, purses, all sorts of jewelry, and other accessories! Oh my heck they have some CUTE stuff!!

Go and find them on facebook! They are having a giveaway right now. Throw a party! They have great prizes for you, if you do. I think even a free purse. What a great way to get all your friends together, and look at what we all LOVE, purses and Jewelry! (not to mention who wouldn't want to party with those guys, talk about ParTay!)

2 comments:

Sammy said...

You are the best... Love you tons. That swimming suit is way cute!!

Shanley said...

Cute swimming suit! I checked out these sites and they're awesome. I kinda have a thing with swimming suits. I have to buy a new one every year for some reason, and I already bought one for this year darnit! It's not as cute as these ones either.